- Inventory existing resources.
- Review resources for cultural and linguistic competence and make recommendations for changes.
- Determine which materials need updating and what other materials are needed.
- Develop new materials.
- Assist in the implementation of the new Volunteer Visiting Program and mentoring activities in trainings.
- Assist in the continuation of a peer-to-peer youth mentoring statewide network for youth with special health care needs.
- Develop a Fund Development Plan that expands revenue sources beyond government grants such as: private donations, foundation grants, and a community fundraising project.
- Implement a Marketing Plan that expands outreach with digital, print, media, and other internet sources.