- Identify 1 Native American and 5 Latino Family Partners for outreach and support, providing leadership training for all
- Complete categorizing information on web site for ease
- Quarterly e-newsletters provided in English and Spanish
- Develop 5 Health Care Information Sheets and financial information sheets, distribute Community Services Tool to a minimum of 100 individuals and link to web site
- 50 Care Notebook and 30 Supporting Parent Graduates, 15 Telling Your Story Graduates
- Family Professional Partnerships Conference including 75 families identified to serve as leaders
- Transition conference for 300, Transition Care Notebook Training to 50 individuals
- Bi-Annual Advisory Council Meetings to include existing members, OFN staff and new tribal officials to review project and impact data, identify new funding sources and to provide strategic review and plan for upcoming years.